Saturday, June 11, 2011

Oh, Hi: Part II

Again, blogging a bit sparer than normal, and again, what I think is a decent excuse.

As of today, I am an officially minted J.D., with high honors and Order of the Coif, from the University of Chicago Law School. Sticky Slopes also pulled its weight, winning the Casper Platt Award for Most Outstanding Paper by a law student.

It was a lovely day and a lovely ceremony -- my parents, brother, and Jill all came out, and I got to introduce them to a bunch of my friends and professors (whom I have to start getting used to calling by their first names). All in all, it was just a great capstone to a great three years. And thanks to all of y'all for riding along with me.

1 comment:

Josh said...

Mazal Tov David! Congratulations, and good luck with your next chapter starting very soon.